Adi Laurentiu TARCA, Ph.D.
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology,
Wayne State University, School of Medicine.
Adjunct Associate Professor
Department of Computer Science,
Wayne State University, College of Engineering.
- 11/2003 – 07/2005 Postdoctoral Fellowship in Bioinformatics,
Forest Biology Research Center and the CHUL Research Center, Laval University, Quebec, Canada
- 01/2001 – 10/2003 Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, Laval University, Quebec, Canada, Thesis: Neural Networks in Multiphase Reactors Data Mining: Feature Selection, Prior Knowledge, and Model Design.
- 09/1999 – 06/2000 M.Sc. in Electrochemistry National Polytechnic Institute of Grenoble, Grenoble, France, Thesis: Modeling the Kinetic Behavior of Electrochemical Reactions.
- 10/1994 – 07/1999 B.Sc. In Chemical Engineering, Polytechnic University of Bucharest, Romania.
- High-throughput data analysis including, differential expression, alternative splicing
- next generation sequencing data analysis
- outcome prediction using machine learning methods
- gene set and pathway analysis
- longitudinal data analysis
For a list of publications of please see click here.